A business cost reduction franchise | BCR Associates
Investment Level: £25,001 - £50,000
BCR Associates identifies hidden profit for businesses by reviewing their spend on electricity, gas, telecoms, insurance, water, staff, business rates, finance, vehicles and green services. Our success means we are now one of the fastest growing and most considered business cost reduction companies in the UK.
Not all cost reduction businesses are the same
Our main difference is that our clients retain 100% of the savings we realise, whereas others in the marketplace take a percentage of the savings. In fact, we charge nothing for our services (instead, your income comes from supplier commission fees), which allows you to have a very positive conversation with potential customers.
We like to keep things clear and simple and by doing so we continue to win business. Ask yourself this question - what kind of cost reduction business is a customer going to choose? One which offers a completely free service enabling them to retain 100% of the savings, or a business where they have to get their cheque book out every time you realise savings for them?
It isn’t just our customers who are happier though – you will also reap the benefits. If you look at the services we offer, some of those markets such as gas and electricity, fluctuate constantly and will continue to do so given the current world economic outlook. If you have a customer who is renewing in the future at a time when those markets are higher, even if you can’t make any savings at the time you will still earn commission from the supplier. In comparison, if you were working to a business model which only operates on a percentage split you would receive nothing.
“When I first saw the BCR Associates business model I was attracted by the fact that the business did not charge clients anything and the customer received 100% of the savings realised. This seemed like an excellent selling point and that has proved to be the case. We have been very busy building up our client base and have realised some huge savings for our clients. For example, a private school in the South East asked us to look at ways of saving money on their electricity bill and we realised a saving of £67,240. Another example is a London club for business professionals where we saved them over half of their £33,500 annual gas bill (which equated to 54%).” Kim Harris, BCR Associates franchise owner.
What are the other benefits?
- 6-figure earning potential with proven long-term residual income (as outlined above) Every business is a potential client
- Booming, recession proof UK sector
- No designated territories, giving you the opportunity to monetise your current/past career network
- Low overheads and personal investment
- All you need to start are business contacts, we provide everything else – from ongoing marketing support, to a customised CRM database, to access to our supplier panel
- Great work/life balance with the opportunity to work from home and choose your own working hours
- “There is great potential in the business and we see many opportunities for expanding. If you think about it, clients can’t lose with this service.” Lee Davison and Neil Rice, BCR Associates franchise owners
Everything you need
The BCR Associates franchise model aims to get you up and trading as soon as possible and that is why we make sure you have everything you need along your entire franchise journey.
“The training, support and quality of products are excellent and due to the different types of income stream, this business offers a genuine six figure income.” Nigel Collins, BCR Associates franchise owner.