Beekkeeping and Accountancy Franchise | Rosemary Bookkeeping
Investment Level: £10,001 - £25,000
About Rosemary Bookkeeping™
The Rosemary bookkeeping franchise is based on a successful bookkeeping business which was established in 2002. Its unique bookkeeping system is built around charging clients per transaction rather than per hour.
Rosemary Bookkeeping is an accredited member of the British Franchise Association. The company Directors have over 60 years business and bookkeeping experience between them in the essential disciplines of accounting, operations management, sales and marketing.
There is a growing national network of established Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise partners (FP) in the UK, running the franchise as a management business or working on client accounts themselves.
3 Million Customers NEED this Service
According to the Federation of Small Businesses, almost 3 million customers NEED this service. By law, all businesses in the UK are required to keep records of their transactions which later are used by an accountant to file for tax and VAT. Managing these transactions is often the biggest headache to small business owners and a task that is left at the bottom of the pile.
Training, Qualifications & Time Commitments
Franchise Partners confidently use the Rosemary System® to provide accurate bookkeeping for clients without going through lengthy bookkeeping courses and examinations. Whilst some experience is required, formal bookkeeping qualifications are not because FPs are supported by Chartered Certified accountants and bookkeepers at Rosemary’s HQ.
This is a truly scalable business – work around the family from home or build into a management style business.
The Franchise Package
The franchise package starts at an affordable £16,970 and includes:
- 12-week launch programme: 5 days initial training, 5 additional days of bespoke training
- Weekly telephone, IT & technical support with full-time helpline
- Quarterly training forums
- Monthly webinar topics covering marketing, operations, business development and bookkeeping
- Tailored and proven marketing & business launch programme including sales techniques
- Sage system support package
- Induction into Rosemary’s Buddy System
- Dummy client data for learning the Rosemary System®
- Personal website setup, SEO and ongoing support
- Branded business letterheads, business cards and targeted professional flyers
“This franchise is a serious consideration for those looking for a low cost, high profit margin, service business, operated from a home office.” Joanna Dennis, Business Development Director at Rosemary Bookkeeping
The initial training week is followed by a further 5 days of tailored training provided within the first 3 months, in addition to enrolment on the ongoing weekly launch activities that new FPs work through.
Is this for you?
The Rosemary Franchise is ideal for anyone looking for a profitable and flexible business. Rosemary Bookkeeping™ is looking for people with the following qualities:
- Bookkeeping experience generally or equivalent relevant experience
- Presentable and professional manner with good communication skills
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Flexible working hours but with a full-time attitude
- Space for an office set-up at home
- UK driving license and own car
- A friendly nature and logical mindset
- Energetic people person, able to build client relationships
- A willingness to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
What our Franchise Partners have to say...
"The training we have received from Rosemary was at a very high level and delivered at the right pace. Two years on we are going from strength to strength, we have 2 sub-contractors working with us and our business is still growing month on month." Steve Brown, Newbury FP
"I am pleased to report that my bookkeeping franchise has grown twice as fast as I originally anticipated. I’ve taken on a part-time sub contractor and together we are working on providing a quality bookkeeping service. The support and guidance that I have received from the Rosemary network has been, and continues to be, fundamental to my success.” Christina Gray, Southampton FP
"The support and training received from the team at Rosemary Bookkeeping has been outstanding. Right from the start they covered every element of the business to ensure I felt comfortable and this was matched closely to my own skills and knowledge to focus on areas that I needed more help with. If you want to run your own business but like the idea of having someone to help you I would highly recommend Rosemary Bookkeeping." Belinda Whitaker, Chippenham FP
Attend a Discovery Day!
Discovery days include informal seminars in the morning, networking lunch and 1 to 1 workshops in the afternoon led by the Rosemary team. Plus meet a Rosemary Franchise Partner!
“Discovery Days" are a ‘no stone left unturned’ day for interested individuals to ask questions in an open, informal environment. Get a real taste of the Rosemary culture and how the unrivalled support in the areas of bookkeeping, operations and IT, training and marketing will provide the biggest platform ever for future business success,” explains Lisa Curteis, one of the directors of Rosemary.
Rosemary Bookkeeping™ Discovery Days are open to interested individuals and their partners. Fill out the enquiry form below for more details.