UK’s leading accountancy franchise | TaxAssist Accountants
Investment Level: £25,001 - £50,000
This could be the best move you've ever made.
TaxAssist Accountants are the UK’s largest network of accountants who specialise in providing a full range of payroll, bookkeeping, accountancy and tax services specifically to the small business sector. Our clients are self employed people, sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies with a turnover of less than £1 million.
You don’t need to be a trained accountant to enjoy the benefits of joining the multi award winning TaxAssist Accountants franchise. As the principal of the practice, your role will be client acquisition and practice management whilst employing accounts to complete the production work.
That said we do have many successful accountants running highly profitable businesses! Established in 1995, we operate a proven business model in a lucrative market that has allowed us to see continued growth including double digit growth throughout the economic downturn compared with an industry average of just 3%.
TaxAssist Accountants has been awarded first place in the 2010 British Franchise Association Franchisor of the Year on the back of picking up Silver awards in 2008 & 2009 and has been recognised as a Top 30 Accountancy Network in the UK.
What TaxAssist Accountants offer
As part of the TaxAssist Accountants network you will benefit from:
- Long term client relationships with recurring annual fees
- A business that can demonstrate sustained growth
- The opportunity to build a highly profitable business with a saleable asset upon exit
- 16 years experience within the sector
- The support of a network of over 200 franchisees across the UK & Ireland
- Support from a team focused on the success of our franchisees
If you aren’t a trained accountant there are key attributes that we look for in a franchisee:
- Experience in the banking or financial services industries
- The drive and energy to build a substantial business
- Proven business acumen
- The ability to recruit and manage a team of accountants
- We offer two entry levels to the franchise.
The standard entry package costs £34,450 + VAT and includes:
- An exclusive territory
- A fully configured laptop
- Training fees including accommodation and meals
- Nurture Programme that helps you to maximise your activities and kick-start your business.
- Online operations manuals
- Promotional material and stationery
- An accountancy and tax helpdesk
- National marketing
- 25 prospective client leads
- Membership of a networking organisation wherever possible
The second package is the rural package and costs £19,950 + VAT. The main differences between the rural and standard package are that for the rural package you would be paying a reduced franchise fee and your ongoing costs would also be lower as you only have a territory half the size of a standard size territory. Please contact us to see what areas are included.
Despite what you may have read, for the right franchise the banks are very much open for business.
TaxAssist Accountants have formed strong relationships with NatWest / RBS, the Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC a result of which the banks are providing great deals for our franchisees. Typically the banks will lend 70% of the total investment including working capital at very favourable rates thanks to the success of our network.
Many franchisees that do not have equity in a property to provide security have also benefited from the government backed Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) scheme which provides the bank with the required security.
Talk to us today to discuss funding options and how we help our franchisees.