365 Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to providing quality staffing to all areas of the recruitment market.
We believe our unique selling point is our ability to take a consultative approach to our clients’ recruitment needs – we insist on on-site meetings where we identify any issues, potential areas for growth and get an understanding of the culture of the company. The information we come away with allows us to build a Recruitment partnership between us, the client and potential candidates. By listening and having an open honest approach we are able to design a solution that has the most positive economic effect on our clients.
Our mission statement:
To create a strong brand through professional and robust recruitment processes and exceptional service.
We have the facility to offer staffing solutions ranging from a General Operative on a production line through to Senior Management. We have the ability to put every potential candidate through telephone screening, face to face selection, CRB checks, qualification verification, Reference Checks & Eligibility checks ensuring our staffing solutions are of the highest possible standard. Our services offer:
· Temporary hire
· Temp to perm
· Train to perm
· On-site working
· Lead vending
The 365 Recruitment business model is about quality and exceptional, bespoke customer service and satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing a quality product and service. The key features of our business model are as follows:
• We will grow you into an industry recognised brand
• A platform to generate unlimited revenue through a proven successful business model
• Access to national contacts
• Full comprehensive training
• Extensive sales and marketing support
• Financial support for start-up and ongoing business costs
• Robust tried and tested systems of operation
• An exclusive postcode region to operate
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business with recruitment experience, and who see the value in the brand, training, support and systems that investing in a franchise with 365 Recruitment brings. You must have experience in recruitment.
Demonstrate high levels of:
• Self motivation
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Recruitment skills and experience
• Business experience and skills
• A dedication to satisfying customers’ requirements
The full cost of the 365 Recruitment franchise is £30,000, with available government led funding up to 90% of the cost.
If you think the 365 Recruitment franchise would be perfect for you, fill in the form and you will be sent further information on this fantastic opportunity.
Already registered? Simply log in using your email address.
Not yet registered? Complete this form and receive free information.