1. Tell us about the Envirogroup concept.
We knew when we set up we wanted a name which would align us with the growing green theme, which was starting to show in Industry
2 How and when did you become involved with Envirogroup?
I started Envirogroup in 1999
3. What was your background prior to joining Envirogroup?
From I left school I worked in a family business doing quite well, but I knew I always wanted to work for myself so I began to work and save and work some more until I had the funds to go it alone
4. What are some of the advantages in being a Envirogroup franchisee?
I had this chat with a guy a few weeks ago, In owning an Envirogroup franchise we can move your business along by 5 years , we have made the mistakes , learned from them, streamlined, developed & researched our concept , the franchise owner benefits from this, in addition part of our ongoing support , each franchise owner is dedicated a franchise mentor, who will be available to them continuously as their business develops
5. Who is your ideal franchisee
The person who really wants to go it alone , but just doesn’t know how, we will give him the know-how, support ,and ongoing help to develop a successful business
6. Tell us a little about the Ventilation and Ductwork Market?
Our sector is primarily hospitality , Hotels, Restaurants & Fast food, each premises has a kitchen extraction system placed above the cooking equipment, this lines with grease, and is classed as a fire hazard , which the premises is legally obligated to service ,this is where we come in as one of the most accredited companies in the country to carry out these works
7. Do you have a mentor and is there someone you use for inspiration?
Personally I have always been inspired by Richard Branson.
8. What advice do you have for someone looking to acquire a Franchise?
Business is a three legged stool ,accounts, operations & sales make sure the franchisor can help you understand and support you in all three
9. In your opinion, why do you think that Envirogroup would be a great opportunity for someone?
It’s a high value service which falls under compliance regulations, companies need to get this work carried out, to be able to trade legally, we have developed a system which ensures our franchise owners can compete for works at any level with confidence
Find out more about the Envirogroup franchise here