· It has a predicted turnover of £370,000 forecast for this year (this after little to no sales activity due to poor health)
· It has a conservative £3.9 million worth of opportunity in its data base, including 450 new prospects ready for conversion, along-side 95 live customers at present.
· The current owner is very willing to hand over to a buyer for 4 / 8 weeks for no charge and be available for calls thereafter.
· They are happy for you to meet with them and the accountant to look over the live and certified management accounts available.
· Although they want a quick sale, they also want the right person to take over, someone who cares about customer’s service, standards and ethical business.
· The directors of Jasper’s Franchise are looking for the above and someone who is ambitious who would like to move to a six figure income within 18 months of taking over.
· The valuation of the business is around £150,000 but offers above £120,000 would be taken very seriously.