Mike Hanrahan started his management business in the domestic
services sector in 1993. Ten years later having some 400 cleaners
representing his brand on a weekly basis he founded Maid2Clean
Franchise Ltd on a shoestring budget.
In the next ten years Maid2Clean rapidly became the largest
domestic services provider in the industry. In 2014 some 14,500
cleaners worked under the brand umbrella making Maid2Clean the
largest domestic cleaning franchise in the UK. Mike's desire is to
share his knowledge with would-be franchisors who desire to get
their business to market without unnecessary waste and cost and
avoiding the pitfalls. This is a must read for all aspiring
franchisors with limited budgets to franchise their
Some of the most successful franchisors in the world started
with nothing. All they had was a great business model and a dream.
The Lean thinker is about using business acumen, resources and
independent drive to duplicate your business model - with limited
financial investment, to create a successful franchise. What will
the Lean Thinker do for me? This will be your first thought and
rightly so. This book will show you how to:
- develop and maintain a lean infrastructure fit for franchising
based on solid business principles.
- reduce the overall costs of legal and operational franchising
- recruit the best free and paid for franchise
- develop a lean operations manual for your
- rapidly sell franchises to expand your business
- maximize your franchises success with social networking
- determine what the lean franchisor needs to know
- marketing and branding
- source the right franchise brokers and introducers
...and dozens of useful real world examples of succeeding in
This book is dedicated to all budding entrepreneurs everywhere
who are considering Franchising their business and wish to do it on
a show-string budget.